One of my favorite pass time these days is drooling over Clicks from Food-Porn sites. Gawker is my favorite and tastespotting comes next. These Chocolate Vegan Fudgicles are a result of one such Drooling episode.
Kuttu these days are open to try new foods. He started loving chocolate-based treat if it is home-made. He wants me to make him new food atleast once in a week. I feel happy, my son has started to have a taste of his own and wants to try New Food. Strawberry Popsicles was my first try on home-made popiscles, which though he enjoyed, but was a bit hesistant to try since it was Pink!!! :)
He Loved these Chocolate Fudgicles so much, that i had to make it again the next weekend too, Even now i have two more popsicles waiting to be devoured!!! Go ahead and try them , i bet you won't like another store-bought stick!!!! :)
Inspired from Simone Anne Ingredients
1/2 Cup Dark Chips
1 tin of Coconut Milk (300ml)
- Melt Chocolate using a Double-boiler Method or in a Microwave. I used Microwave.
- In a Microwaveable jar, take the choco chips and Melt @ Cook @ high for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Take it out and Whisk well to a smooth consistency. If there is still some chunks of chips left, you can either microwave it for another 15-30 seconds or leave it as such to have bite here and there in your ice-cream.
- Once it reaches smooth consistency, add the Coconut milk and keep Whisking to mix. It is perfectly OK to whisk, Coconut milk won't split while doing so.
- Pour the Well mixed Choco-Coco Milk into Popsicle moulds and Freeze it for 5-6 hours Max, overnight would be great.
- If you don't have popsicle moulds, you have use Paper cups. Pour the liquid the paper cups until 3/4th of the cup. Cover it with an alu-foil and stick a ice-cream stick in the middle perforating the alu-foil.
- Enjoy after your lunch or your dinner. Perfect for get-together's. Awesome treat for kids.